Registration is now open for the Society of Southwest Archivists Annual Meeting in Houston, Texas, May 18-21, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Houston, 1200 Louisiana Street, Houston, Texas, United States, 77002.
We are excited to offer two great pre-conference workshops.
- Workshop 1: Texas Archival Resources Online (TARO) Hands On Workshop
- Workshop 2: Latinx Digital Praxis: From the Archive to the Digital
For this year’s repository tours, we are offering in-person and virtual options.
- The African American Library at the Gregory School – FULL
- McGovern Historical Center, TMC Library – FULL
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Archives – FULL
- Woodson Research Center, Rice University – FULL
- Virtual tours that will be showing in a Hyatt Regency meeting room
For exhibitors who are staffing a booth in the exhibit hall, a registration code is required to register for the conference. Please contact Melissa Gonzales for more information.
Full refunds for annual meeting and workshop registrations are available no less than 10 business days prior to the first day of the annual meeting. Refunds requested after that date will incur a $25 penalty.
For questions or concerns pertaining to registration, please contact Matt Richardson, email@example.com